When you move your house it is not just about relocating from one place to another but beginning a new chapter in your life. You should look forward to all the wonderful things that are going to happen ahead and not worry about the process of shifting your home.
It is a fact that you will be stressed out when you plan to move but if you leave it to the experts you need not worry about a thing! We at Mr.Move provide home shifting services and do everything possible to help reduce your stress levels no matter how difficult the task of relocating is. Right from local relocation to international shifting, you can count on us as we offer the best home relocation services.
We have a well-qualified team of house movers who know their work pretty well. Our professionals are well experienced and skilled in helping you relocate. Each and every detail is taken care of while your belongings are packed and moved. You can just stay relaxed as your household goods will reach their destination completely intact!
Special items are given higher preference and better care. The best available packing material is used to pack everything and the packing is done very professionally. We also unpack the items at the destination so that you don’t have to worry about anything when you step into your new home. You can count on us!
- Make sure that you have made the flight or train reservation for the entire family in advance.
- If traveling by road, ensure that the servicing of your car has been done and things are in order.
- Essential items such as medicines and emergency supplies need to be carried along with you.
- Keep valuables and important items separately so that they don’t get misplaced during packing.
- Talk to the children about the relocation and the journey.
- Stop in between for refreshments when going by road.
Important points to remember while moving your house
- Inform all the concerned organizations and persons about the relocation.
- Note down the contact details of friends and relatives.
- Empty the refrigerator contents and clean it up.
- Backup the data in your PC and laptop before packing it.
- Remove the items no longer needed and keep valuables safe.
- Switch off the power supply before you leave.
- Lock the entire property and hand over the keys to the authorized person.
- Be prepared for climatic changes as you are changing your geographical location.
- Make a note of the contact details of the driver of the moving truck.
- Carefully carry all your valuables in your bag.
- Plan the journey in such a manner that you reach the new place as per schedule.